Seminar entitled “APPLICATIONS OF LABVIEW IN INDUSTRIES” conduted by Prof.Kiran Babu ,Department of Applied Electronics & Instrumentation for the seventh Semester Students on 25th August 2016.
The department conducts industrial visits for the students in their third and fifth semesters .
Students visit industries across the country, gaining a knowledge about latest technologies used in industries .The main object of arranging these visits is for students to gain an insight into a working environment related to a subject area . The student gains a perspective of what has been disseminated in class rooms.
- The Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Department’s association named ‘INSTRA’conducts seminars, short-term training programs, workshops and conferences periodically
- The department conducts two Short-Term Training Programs in a year
- The faculty members of the department publish books, present papers in International and National conferences and deliver special lectures
KNOWLEDGE ENCHANCEMENT PROGRAMES
Eminent personalities working in instrumentation related fields are invited to address students . The students get an opportunity to interact with technocrats having vast knowledge in both industrial and academic fields.
The department organized the following training programmes for Applied Electronins and Instrumentation students :
- Certified Training on LabVIEW software by National Instruments,
- Certified Training on PLC and DCS by Yokogawa
- Certified Training on ABB PLC and ladder logic by Prolific.